Practise using stative and dynamic verbs in English. In this exercise, test your skills with identifying stative and dynamic uses of verbs. When you have finished the test, click the ‘View questions’ button to get more detail on your answers.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Arghhh! What happened ?
It looks like none of your answers were correct! You should replay the lesson before you continue.
Oh no! You can do better than that !
Review the lesson and then try taking this test again.
Not bad .
Perhaps you should look at the lesson again before you continue?
A good effort , but not great.
You should spend some time looking at the questions you answered incorrectly.
A very good effort !
Now you should review your answers to see which were correct and which were incorrect!
Well done! You got 100%!
That’s an excellent result !
Complete the sentences below by selecting the correct form of the verb.
1. “Wow! Look at the moon!” “Yes, I __________ it. It’s beautiful!”CorrectIncorrect
2. I __________ a report to finish tonight so I can’t come to the cinema.CorrectIncorrect
3. (on the phone) “Hi, is John there?” “He _________ at the moment. I’ll get him to call you back when we get home.”CorrectIncorrect
4. I __________ now you have explained. Thank you!CorrectIncorrect
5. I __________ a headache so I’m going to have an early night.CorrectIncorrect
6. I __________ home now. I’ll see you tomorrow!CorrectIncorrect
7. I __________ a party next Saturday at my place. Would you like to come?CorrectIncorrect
8. Alice __________ to look for a new job because she really dislikes her boss.CorrectIncorrect
9. We __________ to stop at the bank because I want to get some cash out.CorrectIncorrect
10. It __________ so long ago now when we were in Paris!CorrectIncorrect