No credit card? No problem! You can transfer course fees via Western Union!
To transfer fees via Western Union, you will need the following details:
1. Visit your nearest Western Union office
2. Transfer the fee. You will need the following information to transfer fees:
Receiver’s name: Timothy Patrick Bourne
Receiver’s address: 61, Sunnyvale Road, Massey, Auckland, New Zealand
3. Once you have transferred the fees, you will be given a transaction number.
4. Email us with the following details:
- A. The transaction number (also called the Money Transfer Control Number [MTCN])
- B. Your full name and the city and country you sent the money from
5. Once we have received your email and confirmed the transaction, we will activate your course and send you an email.