The Platinum Plan includes:
- 120 days access to the Academic Module course or the General Training course
- 120 days access to the Core Skills course (covering grammar vocabulary, punctuation and much more)
- 15 complete IELTS practice tests with band score estimator / model answers
- 10 full writing assessments (that’s 10 x Task 1 and 10 x Task 2!) graded with comments
- 3 live speaking assessments (just you and your personal support tutor) with feedback sessions via Skype
- Over 80+ interactive lessons and 350+ presentation videos!
- 800+ page eBook to download and keep, with practice tests, vocabulary sections, model answers and much more
- Your own dedicated email support tutor
- …you are working or have other commitments and need a longer study membership
- …you want to know the best tips, hints and procedures for getting a good result
- …you want your personal support tutor to grade and comment on your writing
- …you want your personal support tutor to conduct speaking assessments
- …you have taken IELTS before but haven’t quite reached the band score you need
- …you are aiming for Band 8.0 or higher
- …you want access the full range of complete IELTS practice tests
The Platinum Plan in detail
You will have access to the Academic Module course or the General Training course, as well as our extensive Core Skills course. The courses are designed so that you only study exactly what you need, and there are progress indicators which will help you work through the lessons and resources in the most logical order.
The Platinum Plan allows for 120 day access to the complete online course, with lessons on reading, writing, listening and speaking. Each lesson begins with some essential with pre-lesson vocabulary and includes video presentations, exercises and end of lesson tests. All of our resources are built around our 3Step learning system to help you improve your result. There are over 350 training videos in the lessons, as well as complete end of lesson tests to make sure you have understood each lesson.
The practice tests with free writing assessment
The Standard Plan includes 15 complete practice tests (that’s 15 reading tests, 15 writing tests, 15 speaking tests and 15 listening tests). The reading and listening tests are automatically graded once you submit your answers and an estimated band score is given. Platinum membership also includes 3 live speaking assessments (see below). Your support tutor will also grade and make comments on 10 complete writing practice tests (that’s 10 x Task 1 and 10 x Task 2), so you have a clear idea of your current level and what you need to do to further improve.
3 Speaking assessments with feedback sessions via Skype
The Platinum Plan also includes 3 speaking assessments via Skype, with full feedback given by your personal support tutor. Each speaking assessment takes approximately 15 minutes, followed by a feedback session that takes around 20 minutes. Your support tutor will detail all of the areas you need to work on to improve your result, including how to speak more fluently, how to improve your pronunciation and much more.
The Platinum Plan also includes our Core Skills course to help improve your IELTS vocabulary, formal writing skills (punctuation, linking words etc), grammar, tenses and much more.
Also included in your membership is our 800+ page Ultimate IELTS eBook, with downloadable audio files. The eBook has practice tests, tips and hints, and a full answer key. The eBook is yours to keep when your enrolment has finished. Written completely by us at IELTStestONLINE, the eBook is a great way to study offline!