The Gold Plan includes:
- 90 days access to the Academic Module course or the General Training course
- 90 days access to the Core Skills course (covering grammar vocabulary, punctuation and much more)
- 15 complete IELTS practice tests with band score estimator / model answers
- 5 full writing assessments (that’s 5 x Task 1 and 5 x Task 2!) graded with comments
- Over 80+ interactive lessons and 350+ presentation videos!
- 800+ page eBook to download and keep, with practice tests, vocabulary sections, model answers and much more
- Your own dedicated email support tutor
- …you have some time before your test
- …you want to know the best tips, hints and procedures for getting a good result
- …you want a personal support tutor to grade and comment on your writing
- …you have taken IELTS before but haven’t quite reached the band score you need
- …you are aiming for Band 7.0 or higher
- …you want access the full range of complete IELTS practice tests
- …you have a busy schedule and want longer access to the complete course
The Gold Plan in detail
You will have access to the Academic Module course or the General Training course, as well as our extensive Core Skills course. The courses are designed so that you only study exactly what you need, and there are progress indicators which will help you work through the lessons and resources in the most logical order.
The Gold Plan allows for 90 day access to the complete online course, with lessons on reading, writing, listening and speaking. Each lesson begins with some essential with pre-lesson vocabulary and includes video presentations, exercises and end of lesson tests. All of our resources are built around our 3Step learning system to help you improve your result. There are over 350 training videos in the lessons, as well as complete end of lesson tests to make sure you have understood each lesson.
The practice tests with free writing assessment
The Standard Plan includes 15 complete practice tests (that’s 15 reading tests, 15 writing tests, 15 speaking tests and 15 listening tests). The reading and listening tests are automatically graded once you submit your answers and an estimated band score is given. Model answers are given for all the speaking practice tests and writing tests, and once you have become a member, you can also purchase a live speaking assessment and feedback session. Your support tutor will also grade and make comments on 5 complete writing practice tests (that’s 5 x Task 1 and 5 x Task 2), so you have a clear idea of your current level and what you need to do to further improve.
The Gold Plan also includes our Core Skills course to help improve your IELTS vocabulary, formal writing skills (punctuation, linking words etc), grammar, tenses and much more.
Also included in your membership is our 800+ page Ultimate IELTS eBook, with downloadable audio files. The eBook has practice tests, tips and hints, and a full answer key. The eBook is yours to keep when your enrolment has finished. Written completely by us at IELTStestONLINE, the eBook is a great way to study offline!