0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Arghhh! What happened ?
It looks like none of your answers were correct! You should replay the lesson before you continue.
Oh no! You can do better than that !
Review the lesson and then try taking this test again.
Not bad .
Perhaps you should look at the lesson again before you continue?
A good effort , but not great.
You should spend some time looking at the questions you answered incorrectly.
A very good effort !
Now you should review your answers to see which were correct and which were incorrect!
Well done! You got 100%!
That’s an excellent result !
Example: He __________________ (work) for 8 hours without a break before his boss arrived.
Answer: He had been working for 8 hours without a break before his boss arrived.
1. By the time I got to the party John (leave).
2. I couldn’t wait any longer because I (already / arrange) to meet Debbie in the city.
3. He (complete) the task by the time he went home.
4. They (paint) all morning before they ran out of paint and went to buy more.
5. He (not finish) work when I called him at 7pm.
6. She (run) for over an hour so she was very hot and sweaty.
7. They (date) for several years before they got engaged.
8. She (watch) the movie before but wanted to see it again.
9. He (study) all week so decided to take some time off.
10. I (not eat) all day so I was so hungry when we arrived at the restaurant.
11. I (not see) Jake for 10 years when I met him unexpectedly at the conference.
12. you (know) Jenny long before you went on holiday together?