Practice Matching questions in IELTS listening with this complete recording.
When you have finished the test, click the ‘View questions’ button for more information on your results.
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Arghhh! What happened ?
It looks like none of your answers were correct! You should replay the lesson before you continue.
Oh no! You can do better than that !
Review the lesson and then try taking this test again.
Not bad .
Perhaps you should look at the lesson again before you continue?
A good effort , but not great.
You should spend some time looking at the questions you answered incorrectly.
A very good effort !
Now you should review your answers to see which were correct and which were incorrect!
Well done! You got 100%!
That’s an excellent result !
Listen to the recording and type your answers in the spaces provided.
NB This recording is only the first part of a Section 2 listening so in this example only, there will be no break during the recording
Correct 7 / 7 PointsIncorrect / 7 Points
Questions 11 to 17
When did the following take place? Write the correct letter A-C in boxes 11 to 17.
11. Over 30% of the population was under 15.
12. Half a million middle-class women worked in charitable roles.
13. 50% of babies in poor families died before the age of 1.
14. A hospital for sick children was established.
15. All children twelve and under were given access to education.
16. A charity was established which supported working children and encouraged attendance at school.
17. An appeal set up as a result of a major disaster.