Before you take the practice test below, make sure you have looked through CEFR Level C1 vocabulary list 2.
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
See how many you can complete! The first 2 letters of each word are given – all you need to do is decide which word best suits the context .
1. It is important to di of rubbish property in order to protect the environment.
2. If you want to learn English, the most ef method is to actually live in an English speaking country.
3. His wages from work are not ad to pay for all of his living costs for the month, so he has taken an evening job too.
4. Parents sometimes find it difficult to co their children that they should concentrate on their studies.
5. These opinions co the beliefs of many and have caused a number of arguments.
6. Some schools require students to sign a good behaviour co if they misbehave.