Practise using CAN and COULD at Level A1 with this exercise.
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Complete the sentences using can, can’t, could or couldn’t.
- I believe anything he says. He’s such a liar!
- I generally love the climate here in Sydney, but it get too hot in summer.
- “What would like to do tomorrow?” “I think it’s supposed to rain, maybe we go to the cinema?”
- I speak English quite well but I find writing more difficult.
- I’m waiting to hear about the job interview I went to last week. They email me any time soon!
- I understand how to tackle this project until you explained it to me. Thank you so much.
- I asked him if he pick me up from work, but he said he wouldn’t be back in time.
- I speak some French when I was at school, but I’ve forgotten it now.
- I highly recommend reading this book. Its brilliant!
- I watch horror movies. I get so scared!