By continuing with your enrolment, you agree to the following:
- Logins may NOT be shared among users. The system will automatically lock the account if multiple logins are detected, and no refunds or course extensions will be given for any period the course is locked. If your course has been locked, contact us immediately.
- Diamond Plan members are entitled to 2 additional services which can be used for either speaking or writing assessment. Other levels of enrolment do not include writing assessment or speaking assessment.
- The additional services included in the Diamond Plan MUST be used before the end of the first enrolment period regardless of extensions to the course.
- Speaking assessment bookings must be made a minimum of 3 days in advance. Please note that during busy periods, we are not always able to book your appointment time. In such cases, we will let you know about the next available slots.
- All bookings are made between 8am and 8pm New Zealand time, 7 days a week. Please ensure that you will be available during these times at some point throughout the 90 days.
- No refunds are given for unused additional service credits.
- The additional service credits are for the registered user only and may not be passed to other students.
- The speaking assessments are only conducted via Skype (free to download) – we do not call mobile or landline numbers.
- Once a time has been confirmed, please ensure you are online on Skype 5 minutes before the time you have booked for. If you are not on Skype at the agreed time, we will arrange for the discussions to be booked once more. If you are not on Skype at the agreed time for the second appointment, the Skype discussion will no longer be available in your enrolment and no refunds will be given.