The Basic Plan includes:
- 30 days access to all three complete IELTS courses – the Academic Module, the General Training AND the Core Skills course
- Over 80+ interactive lessons and 350+ presentation videos!
- 15 complete IELTS practice tests with band score estimator / model answers
- 800+ page eBook to download and keep, with practice tests, vocabulary sections, model answers and much more
- Your own dedicated email support tutor
- …you have your test coming up
- …you have a limited budget
- …you want to know the best tips, hints and procedures for getting a good result
- …you want a personal support tutor to answer your questions
- …you have taken IELTS before but need a higher result
- …you have some time in the next four weeks to spend studying with us
The Basic Plan in detail
You will have access to the Academic Module course, the General Training course and our extensive Core Skills course – all included in your enrolment fee. The courses are separated so you only study exactly what you need, and there are progress indicators which will help you work through the lessons and resources in the most logical order.
The Basic Plan allows for 30 day access to the complete online course, with lessons on reading, writing, listening and speaking. Each lesson begins with some essential with pre-lesson vocabulary and includes video presentations, exercises and end of lesson tests. All of our resources are built around our 3Step learning system to help you improve your result. There are over 350 training videos in the lessons, as well as complete end of lesson tests to make sure you have understood each lesson.
The practice tests
The Basic Plan includes 15 complete practice tests (that’s 15 reading tests, 15 writing tests, 15 speaking tests and 15 listening tests). The reading and listening tests are automatically graded once you submit your answers and an estimated band score is given. Model answers are given for all the speaking practice tests and writing tests, and once you have become a member, you can also purchase a live speaking assessment and feedback session or/and writing assessment.
The Basic Plan also includes our Core Skills course to help improve your IELTS vocabulary, formal writing skills (punctuation, linking words etc), grammar, tenses and much more.
Also included in your membership is our 800+ page Ultimate IELTS eBook, with downloadable audio files. The eBook has practice tests, tips and hints, and a full answer key. The eBook is yours to keep when your enrolment has finished. Written completely by us at IELTStestONLINE, the eBook is a great way to study offline!